Friday, October 2, 2009

Tell John Boehner You Support the Public Option...he needs to hear it

GOP minority leader Congressman John Boehner, who's party has no health care plan, just issued a challenge. Yesterday, he told a reporter, "I'm still trying to find the first American to talk to who's in favor of the public option, other than a member of Congress or a member of the administration. I've not talked one and I get to a lot of places. I've not had anyone come up to me -- I know I'm inviting them -- and lobby for the public option. This is about as unpopular as a garlic milkshake."1 Let's prove John Boehner wrong. Sign your name to this petition saying, "Hey John Boehner! I'm an American and I support the public health insurance option." Click here and we'll automatically add your name to the petition. Then forward this petition to all of your friends. Thanks for helping out! To your health, Levana Layendecker Health Care for America Now P.S. If you're on Facebook, you can join our Facebook group "Hey John Boehner, I'm an American and I support the public option!" Click here to join. 1. Boehner hasn't met "anyone" who backs public option - Politico

No comments: